Sinoc Mainnet (Public Chain) is Available
Dear Sinoc Fans,
Welcome to Sinoc Weekly (11/19/18 – 11/25/18). The Sinoc project aims to build a decentralized autonomous game mainnet based on blockchain technology, and establish a new game development and operation model. In order to communicate better with everyone, we will publish the latest developments of the Sinoc project here.
After the developers worked day and night, the code of the Sinoc mainnet has been basically completed, and the Sinoc project has grown to become a towering tree . The mining model and the development of the mainnet will be launched in the following days. The Sinoc mainnet will stand out from the crowd, creating exceptional value and a fantastic user experience.
Sinoc Mainnet Development Updates
- Sinoc mainnet full-node development: We have nearly completed cross-chain related interface definition, development, and initial debugging. Public tests will begin on November 25th, and three machines were tested and officially announced.
- Local full-node development: We are currently working on the development of new solutions to achieve anti-split attacks, the initial development of the transaction data section of the mysql database, and the cross-chain related interface definition, development, and preliminary joint adjustment.
- Sinoc mainnet test and code refactoring: We have tested the current transactions per second (tps) of the shard, analyzed the performance of each stage, located the bottleneck point, and completed the reconstruction of the HTTP interface framework code.
- The Sinoc Wallet App is nearly ready for acceptance and release. After testing, it is expected to be available for download on November 25th.
- The development of the user interface for the mainnet is 100% complete. The Chinese and English bilingual version is expected to go live on November 26th.
- The mining pool client will be officially launched around November 27th. At that time the client will be open for download and synchronous pool data call. We will also debug integration with the InterValue wallet and the new mainnet trading interface.
- Smart contract: Completion of the contract compilation, deployment, call execution of the numeric type calculation, and the global status update has been successful. Conditional transfer, development and testing of the token smart contract are in progress.
- The Sinoc mining pool will be officially connected to the mainnet on November 25, 2018. The specific mining rules can be found through the mining website.
- Sinoc will have a total circulation of 420 million, of which 90% will be for poc mining. Every two years the production will be reduced by half. Blocks are available each minute and each block is expected to have 180 coins, for a daily output of more than 250,000. Because there is currently no Sinoc mainnet token in circulation, the 2.5% share previously raised is available for public trade.
- We expect the integration of the Sinoc wallet with an exchange platform within 7 – 14 days. Please look to the company website for a future announcement.
White Paper Revision
Our white paper is currently undergoing review to ensure legal compliance and clear presentation of value. Stay tuned for more updates on our progress.